|GRACEPOINT MATRIX, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
(Effective as of 16/05/2018)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The GracePointMatrix.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by GracePoint Matrix, LLC and GracePointMatrix.com. GracePointMatrix.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of GracePointMatrix.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Please endeavor to review the following terms carefully. By accessing or using the GracePoint Matrix, LLC website or services, you signify your agreement to these Terms and condition. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access our website or use the GracePoint Matrix, LLC website or services.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it governs the relationship between you and (us), GracePoint Matrix, LLC and limits our liability to you when you purchase products or consulting services from our website. By accepting these terms and conditions you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual. References to “us”, “our” and “we” are to GracePoint Matrix, LLC (Sole Owner of www.GracePointMatrix.com )
This is a legally binding agreement between GracePoint Matrix, LLC and you for the provision of the services requested, and these terms shall govern the agreement between you and us to the ruling out of any other terms or conditions.
GracePoint Matrix, LLC reserves the right to refuse products/services to anyone for whatsoever reason and to terminate the contracts at any time. We may also at our sole discretion and for any reason, delete any information, pictures, comments or any other material posted by users.
- Each order placed by you with us shall be an offer by you to us to buy our products or consulting services subject to these and the website terms and conditions.
- You must ensure that the terms of your order, including the time of delivery, are complete and accurate.
- We shall Endeavour that all orders are met. We do not, however, guarantee the availability of any services/products at any time. Where a service/products is temporarily unavailable we will advise you of when we expect to be able to fulfill your orders, however this is an estimate only and shall not be binding upon us.
- Sometimes some services may be withdrawn or discontinued. We shall make every effort to update the website at all times, but you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any failure or delay to fulfill an order due to services being unavailable, withdrawn or discontinued. If a product/service is found to be discontinued or delayed for a long period we will offer you a full refund at your request. If product/services is discontinued we will return all money in full.
- Once an order has been placed by you and accepted by us you have no right to cancel the order, except at our discretion in exceptional circumstances. Once we have received an order for particular products/services we are unable to cancel any orders.
- In certain circumstances lettering may be a problem, we will contact you if this arises to correct or change lettering.
You may not use this website if you are proscribed from receiving such products under the US laws or any other country from which you use the website or products
As an eligible user, you may not distribute, transmit, license, or publish the website or its content for commercial purposes; may not remove any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary notices from any part of our website; and/or infringe upon our intellectual property rights in your use of the website.
All clients can access and use our website at no cost at all. You can use the website to purchase your favorite meditation and coaching products on the GracePoint Matrix, LLC website; gain access to coupons; and read our blog; at absolutely no cost to you if you are a fan of the website.
You understand and accept that while it is absolutely free to register both as a user and as a buyer on the GracePoint Matrix, LLC website, we will require purchaser/user to sign up for an account with us and pay substantial fees to be able to buy our unique meditations and coaching products.
- We currently use PayPal and onsite credit/debit card payment system (a sister merchant to PayPal) as payment for a secure & safe on-line Experience
- We do not have any influence on PayPal so you can be sure that GracePoint Matrix, LLC will not be able to see, keep, store or use your credit card details at any time.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques or cash at this time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
Detailed below are the different kinds of information we collect from and about you when you apply to become a user of our website:
- Information that you provide: When you register on our website, we may obtain from you, personal information such as your full name, phone number, contact address, e-mail address, age, gender, interests and activities.
- Information from other sources: We may also sometimes obtain both personal and general information (such as current address information and further demographic information) about you from other sources (such as business partners, contractors and other third parties) to enhance our account information.
- Information about others: When you use our website to send friends, relatives and colleagues messages, we may become privy to any personal information about them that you provide to us. This may include their full names, addresses and email addresses.
We may also collect browser and Internet-related information through access to our website through cookies and/or web beacons.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will gladly offer credit toward another service or product of the same value as an exchange.
This does not apply to products or services bought through a third party, digital products or products which have been opened. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
GracePoint Matrix, LLC uses your information in order to:
- To help us identify you and any purchaser account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
“DISCLOSURE AND DISCLAIMER
We may be an affiliate for products that we recommend and/or promote. If you purchase those items through our links, we will earn compensation and/or commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, we are oftentimes able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere.
In some cases we may have sponsorship. These are either paid placements or affiliate links. In these cases we still have tried and true product and service recommendations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
GracePoint Matrix, LLC may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
GracePoint Matrix, LLC website may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies to display ads on our website. Some of these companies use tracking technologies such as cookies, to acquire information about the users who view or interact in some way with their advertisements. Please note that our website does not disclose any personal detail to these third parties, in this regard.
We may share your information with third parties with whom you choose to and authorize us to us share such information with.
We may reveal your personal information, which may include your full name and contact address to our preapproved service providers that carry-out certain services on our behalf.
We may also share your private information with appropriate legal authorities/government officials in reply to a subpoena, similar investigative demand, or a court order, if compelled to do so under the GDPR compliance
Barring these, we will under no circumstances knowingly sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties.
When you use GracePoint Matrix, LLC website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other GracePoint Matrix, LLC consulting, mentoring and coaching products, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.